“WIN MONEY FROM ARROW TRANS CORP”
The Arrow Trans Corp Contest’s Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.arrowtrans.net/contest and who are age 21 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the USA and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Arrow Trans Corp, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Arrow Trans Corp as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 05/26/2020 at 8:00 AM CST (GMT-5] and ending 06/02/2020 8:00 AM CST (GMT-5]. All online entries must be received by 06/02/2020 8:00 AM CST (GMT-5].
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.arrowtrans.net/contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Arrow Trans Corp.
How to enter the contest:
a) Enter the website www.arrowtrans.net/contest
b) You can find there a picture of a jar filled with coins
c) Guess how much money can be in the jar
d) Enter your answer with your: name, e-mail, phone number
e) Submit your answer
f) Notification will be sent via provided e-mail
g) You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Arrow Trans Corp
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a check representing the exact value of summarized coins in the jar. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Arrow Trans Corp. No other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Arrow Trans Corp discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Arrow Trans Corp to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of all eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner is a person who during the period of contest duration will guess as the first, the exact amount of money in the jar. If there won’t be such a person who guess the exact amount, the winner will be a person who’s guess was the closest to the exact amount of money in the jar. If there will be more than one such person with the same guess, the winner will be a person who’s enter was the first. Winner will be selected by Arrow Trans Corp representative’s decision. Winner will be notified by email message within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Arrow Trans Corp shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven [7} days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Who will be the next person, who’s guess was the closest. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ARROW TRANS CORP’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Arrow Trans Corp, anyone acting on behalf of Arrow Trans Corp and Arrow Trans Corp’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Arrow Trans Corp. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Arrow Trans Corp from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Arrow Trans Corp may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Arrow Trans Corp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Arrow Trans Corp’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Arrow Trans Corp may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Arrow Trans Corp, Arrow Trans Corp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions Arrow Trans Corp has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Arrow Trans Corp reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Arrow Trans Corp and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND Illinois State, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Arrow Trans Corp, 2001 Estes Ave, Elk Grove Village, 60007 Illinois, USA. Requests must be received no later than 06/09/2020 8:00 AM CST (GMT-5].
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Arrow Trans Corp, 2001 Estes Ave, Elk Grove Village, 60007 Illinois, USA.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Arrow Trans Corp is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By checking “I understand and agree to rules and regulations” button, on the contest website, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.